MEM ADMISSION NOTIFICATION
MASTERS IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE (MEM) / CCT-EM (SEMI) is a 3 years Post Graduate course accredited by Society for Emergency Medicine India [SEMI] board.
3 years, full time, on campus.
- Dr. Nickhil Vangapally MBBS, MEM, MRCEM(UK)
- Dr. Rakesh Attaluri MBBS, DEM, MEM, MRCEM(UK)
- Dr. Ashok Kumar U, MBBS, MEM
- Dr. T.S.S. Bhargava Teja MBBS, MEM, MRCEM(UK)
- Dr. Nikhil Bhargava MBBS, MEM
- MBBS degree
- MBBS graduates from foreign varsities qualified through FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Entrance) by MCI
- DEM, DA, DTCD, PGDCC, D. Ortho doctors planning to pursue career in Emergency.
- 300 bedded hospital complexes consist of Citizens specialty hospital, Ampath laboratory, American Oncology Institute.
- Department of Emergency Medicine is 20 bedded with protocol based emergency room, triage zone, three priority zones, and an emergency OT. It offers the student a unique clinical experience through its excellent academic schedule.
- Training comprises of rotatory postings in Emergency room, Medical ICU, Surgical ICU and OT to attain skills to provide emergency care, critical care and basic anesthesia.
- Weekly journal club and Hands-on workshops for skill learning in onsite skill laboratory from experts.
- Pre hospital emergency care and in-hospital emergency codes are included in training.
- EM dept is supported by round the clock diagnostics lab, radiology, bold bank and expert teams.
- Focused training for MRCEM, UK examination. MEM candidates are eligible to appear for MRCEM [Membership of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine] – UK examination.
- Applications open from 1st April – April 30th
- Screening & Interview dates will be informed to applicants.
- The course begins from June
How to Apply
APPLICATION FORMS: Available free at www.citizenshospitals.com/MEM
The completed application form along with the following enclosures can be reached to us on email@example.com or courier to the below-mentioned address Enclosures:
1) Attested copy of MBBS degree
2) Attested copy of MCI/Regional council registration certificate
3) Attested copy of Internship completion certificate
4) Two passport size photos
Online submission of application form can also be done.
FOR FURTHER INFO:
Visit our website – www.citizenshospitals.com or
Mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact – Course Director
Program Director Dr. Nickhil Vangapally – +91 9866456120
*** This course is not recognized by MCI***