- Responsible for verifying the bill copy, clinical instruction thoroughly before planning the treatment.
- Ensure conduct of a detailed functional assessment of the patients
- Responsible to draw a treatment plan for the patient in consultation with the Consultant/Doctor.
- Responsible to ensure that the inpatient and outpatients is properly received and taken care in the department.
- Ensure quality physiotherapy to the inpatients and outpatients as well as per the advice from the clinician.
- Ensure that the patient is thoroughly counselled before the procedure followed by the benefits of the procedure.
- Ensure high quality of treatment for the patient throughout.
- Ensure adequate measures taken so that the patient safety is taken care.
- Responsible for taking daily rounds to all ICUs, rooms and other wards and coordinate physiotherapy referrals from clinicians.
- Ensure cleanliness and functioning of equipments of the department as per the Standard Operating Protocol.
- Coordinate with Biomedical department for regular maintenance of the physiotherapy equipment.
- Responsible for assisting the Chief physiotherapist in performing various procedures.
- Responsible for keeping the physiotherapy suits neat and tidy
- To go on rounds as per the schedule given
- Responsible for any other responsibility entrusted by the management from to time.