Designation : Pharmacist Company Name : Citizens
Reporting to : Manager - Pharmacy Department : Pharmacy
- Responsible for attending the doctor’s prescription at the sales counter and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients.
- Responsible for dispensing drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines not available, arrange the same from the market by coordinating with the manager for the honor of 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor.
- Responsible for cross checking the issuing medicines with bill with regard to patient name, items name, quantity, expiry etc and acknowledge the bill
- Responsible for counselling the patients /customers on health, reaction of medicines
- Responsible for maintaining good relations with customers/doctors.
- Responsible for handling all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counseling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
- Responsible for storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security
- Responsible for the preparation of bills in computer and collect the cash as and when necessary for all out patients.
- Responsible for cross checking quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores before entering into computer.
- Responsible for maintaining the record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
- Responsible for ensuring that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgicals, and Miscellaneous). Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items
- Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area.
- To concentrate on sales and strive to attain the target of the pharmacy
- Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work.