- Prevalence of Cholelithiasis and Choledocholithiasis in Morbidly Obese South Indian Patients and the Further Development of Biliary Calculus Disease After Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Bypass and Mini Gastric Bypass: Obes. Surg. 2016 Oct; 26(10):2411-7. doi: 10.1007/s11695-016-2113-4. Mishra T, Lakshmi KK, Peddi KK
- Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of VSL#3 Versus Placebo in the Maintenance of Remission in Crohns Disease – R. WIllert, Kiran K Peddi et al. Gastroenterology, May 2010. Vol. 138, Issue 5, Supplement 1, Pages S-517-S-518, Poster of Merit – DDW 2010
- A randomized double blind , placebo controlled study of VSL#3 versus placebo in maintenance of remission in Crohns disease – KK Peddi et al. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2009; 24 (suppl.2) A 317
- Precut Sphincterotomy – is it worth the risk? – KK Peddi, DF Martin: Accepted for poster presentation at BSG 2008. Abstract no 250 in GUT March 2008,Vol57, suppl. 1
- Needle knife papillotomy in expert hands – Is it safe and effective? KK Peddi, DF Martin: Abstract in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (GIE) – Vol 65, Number 5, April 2007 (Page AB218) and poster at DDW, Washington DC 2007
- Experience with Endoclips in acute GI bleeds in a tertiary center: F. Mohammed, KK Peddi, C. Babbs: Abstract in GUT, Poster presentation at BSG 2007
- Muscle cramps in patients on Home parenteral Nutrition: Is there a predictable pattern? KK Peddi, F Mohammed, J Shaffer – GUT Supplement Nov Vol 55, page A180. Presented as a poster in UEGW, Berlin, October 2006
- An interesting case of Jaundice with multisystem involvement; KK Peddi, D O’ Riordan – GUT, April 2006, Supplement no.11, Vol 55, page A 32, case no.120. Electronic case presentation BSG, Birmingham, March 2006
- The Value of 24 hr. Blood Pressure Monitoring in Geriatric Population; KK Peddi, T. Shawis – Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, April 2001 Number 4, 349 – 504; Abstract Number P154. Presented as a poster at American Geriatric Society annual conference, Chicago, 2001.
Photograph: Phlegmasia Caerulea Dolens – A rare manifestation of DVT; Kiran K Peddi, G P Butcher – Minerva section in British Medical Journal (BMJ), 1 May 2004, 328:1025-1084; No. 7447, page no 1084.
Miscellaneous: GP Fact file on PPI Interactions: Kiran Peddi, A. Robinson Dec 2007
Letter: 1) Ambulatory BP monitoring; Kiran K Peddi, T N Shawis – The British Journal of Cardiology, Nov 2001, Vol. 8, Issue 11.
Electronic Letter: Automated sphygmomanometry: ambulatory blood pressure measurement; T N Shawis, K Peddi – British Medical Journal (BMJ), 22 June 2001.