The program includes…
• Gynaecologist Consultations: pre-delivery – 14 & post delivery – 1
• Lab Tests: T3, T4, TSH / Thyroid prole| FT3 b FT4 | FBS |RBS / PPBS | GTT | OGCT | HIV | HBSaG (HEP B) | Serum Creatinine | Urine Routine & Culture | Double Marker /Triple Marker & Quadruple Marker | Haemoglobin Electrophoresis | CBC | Rubella IGG & IGM | HCV |Vitamin D3 |Platelet Count |VDRL |HB |Urine Albumen
• Ultrasound Investigations (5 nos.)
• Tetanus Injections (2/3 times as per the doctor’s recommendation)
• Lamaze Classes (after 5 months upon doctors’ advice)
• Ante-natal Education
• Diet / Dietician Counselling
• Physiotherapist Counselling
• NST Charges (pre-delivery and during admission)
• LDR / Operation Theatre charges
• Stay charges at the hospital for delivery
• Medical Team (Gynaecologist, Anaesthetist Paediatrician & Neonatologist) charges during admission
• Limited consumables, disposables & medicines during delivery
• 24-hour Nursing Care
• Paediatrician Consultation for the baby (2 nos. within 3 months)
• First Vaccine Dose i.e. BCG / Hep B K Vit K / OPV
• Newborn Screening Test
Does not include…
• Stay beyond the package (48 hours in case of normal and vacuum/forceps delivery and 72 hours in case of C-Section)
• 3D / 4D scan ECHO
• Liver function test or any other test other than the mentioned
• OP Pharmacy
• Consumables over the limit during delivery
• Cost of drugs and medicines under special circumstances
• Visits from consultants from other specialities, such as Urologist, Endocrinologist, General Physician etc.
• Additional physiotherapy sessions
• Additional investigations/lab tests, foetal procedures, investigation medication and treatment for any pre-exiting disease
• Additional investigations/medication/procedures for the newborn
• 3D / 4D scan is available, but not a part of the program.
• Registration essential for Lamaze and ante-natal education classes.
• Observation at recovery after delivery for 2 hours only.
• In case of insurance there will be a differential amount/ amount over and above the insurance approved amount, which needs to be paid at the time of discharge.
• If the services mentioned under ‘program includes’ are not utilized, the amount will not be reimbursed or adjusted against any other services.
• A cancellation fee of INR 5000/- will be applicable, with the exception of miscarriages
Please make sure you bring the following when you come for delivery…
• OPDle used during pregnancy
• Insurance patients should carry: Company ID (insurance holder), Insurance ID (insurance holder), Pan Card (Patient)
• For patients paying cash, 80% of the program amount should be paid at the time of admission
• Clothes for the baby during the stay at the hospital
• A set of clothes for the mother for use at the time of discharge
• Personal toiletries and comfortable inner wear
|NORMAL DELIVERY VACUUM DELIVERY C-SECTION||SINGLE ROOM||EXECUTIVE ROOM|
|1 st Registration||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|2 nd Registration||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Delivery||Rs. 90,000||Rs. 1, 00,000|
|Total||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,40,000|
Note: Exclusive nursing care can be provided with extra charges of 5000 per day
1 st Baby shoot