- Manage the daily activities of the Hospital Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all offices, Patient rooms concourses, seating areas, washrooms, and all public spaces.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of patient satisfaction.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Conduct inspections of all Operation Theater rooms, Patient rooms, Out patient areas, Consulting areas etc on a daily basis.
- Maintain the hospitals housekeeping budget for the year.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.