“Fellowship of the College of Critical Care Medicine” (FCCCM) of the College of Critical CareMedicine (under Critical Care Education Foundation) and endorsed by the International Board of Medicine and Surgery (IBMS)-USA. This fellowship will help you to train and assess to be proficient inthe clinical management of the critically ill patients.
- Dr. Srinivas Jakkinaboina MD, DM, EDIC
- Dr. Geeta Devi Yammala MD
- Dr. Dr. Venugopal Kulkarni MD, DNB, FRCA
- Dr. Muthuswamy Ganapathi DA, MD, FCAI, CCT
- Dr. Praveen Sangu MD, MRCP
- MBBS, DNB or MD degree India or equivalent (with valid MCI registration)
- MD candidates can apply for registration for Part-1 course after their MD degree.
Total duration of the course is 24 months. (Part-1: 12 Months, Part-2: 12 Months)
- The term for part-1 (Primary) starts from 16 th January 2017
- The term for part-2 (Fellowship) starts immediately after completion of the Part 1 Examination
- Full time residency program
- Citizens specialty hospital: Citizens Hospital provide 24X7 super-specialty healthcare based on international standards of care across the broad range of medical specialties for inpatients and outpatients.
- AmPath laboratory: AmPath is fully automated pathology and diagnostic provider operating under the oversight of pathologist from UPMC.
- American Oncology Institute: American Oncology Institute, the flagship international center of US-based Cancer Treatment Services International (CTSI), aims to close the gap between standards of care in India and the US.
- Department of Critical Care Medicine is 47 bedded which comprises of Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Neonatal ICU, Pediatric ICU and HDU. It offers the student a unique clinical experience
through its excellent academic schedule, bedside teaching with evidence based medicine, critical care audits, research and journal club.
- Hands-on workshops for skill learning in onsite skill laboratory from experts.
- Weekly classes on different topics.
- Critical Care department is supported by 24X7 diagnostics lab, radiology, blood bank, specialty, super-specialty experts and medical experts.
- Submission of the completed application forms: on or before: 31 st Dec 2016
- Screening test and interview on: 4 th Jan 2017
- Announcement of the selected candidates on: 6 th Jan 2017
- Payment of the course fee: on or before: 10 th Jan 2017 (Payment to be done directly to the College
of critical Care Medicine)
- Course starts from: 16 th Jan 2017
FOR FURTHER INFO:
Mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Contact – Academic coordinator:
Dr. Ishangi – 09515050703.