Dr. Paritosh Anand,
M.B.B.S., D.C.H., Fellow in Pediatric critical care
Type of Practice: Specialty and/or sub-specialty
- Seasoned Paediatrician with more than 5 years of extensive experience in PICU & NICU & Cardiac ICU
Previous Experience and Training
- Fellow in Paediatric critical care in Lotus Children’s hospital, Lakdikapul from Feb 2011 – Dec 2012
- Consultant Pediatric Cardiac Intensive care in Care hospitals, Banjara Hills from Jan 2013 to Sept 2014.
- Expertise in fields of paediatrics advanced life support (PALS) & care of vascular access.
- Management of critically ill children
- Breastfeeding & lactation management
- Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) since 2010
Family background, hobbies and interests
- Badminton, Swimming, Listening classical music
He believes in “Drugs are not always necessary; Belief in recovery always is”
Dr.Anitha and Dr. Parithosh Anand conducting a session at Sancta Maria International School
Citizens Hospital conducted session on physical, psychological and emotional changes that experience as they grow for the grade 6 to 12 at Scanta Maria International School held by Dr. Anitha and Dr. Paritosh