Obesity is a serious condition caused due to metabolic disorders that can lead to further complicated health conditions such as heart diseases, stroke, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, knee joint problems, breathing problems, sleep apnea and liver ailments.
Bariatric surgery is one of the most effective solutions for people who’ve tried everything from exercise to diet to drug therapy, but failed, and are suffering from obesity-related comorbid conditions.
- Sustained and long-term weight loss
- Considerable improvement in blood sugar levels, blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Relief from sleep apnea, asthma and acid reflux
- Decrease in arthritis pain and improved mobility
- Great improvement in self-esteem and confidence for the individual